• Saturday, 20 July 2024

Youth and Sports Minister Hopes Athletes Make New History at Paris 2024 Olympics

Youth and Sports Minister Hopes Athletes Make New History at Paris 2024 Olympics
Source: kemenpora.go.id

SEAToday.com, Jakarta - A total of 29 Indonesian athletes from various sports categories will compete at the Paris 2024 Olympics. This number is the highest in the last 20 years.

Youth and Sports Minister Dito Ariotedjo revealed the preparation has reached 80 percent, and the remaining 20 percent is related to the administration and adaptation of athletes in the field.

He hoped the athletes can create a new history for Indonesia in the competition, which will be held from July 26 to August 11.

“There are so many sports categories that have athletes qualifying for the Olympics for the first time. So, God willing, the results will also be able to create new history,” he said.

Share
Trending Topic
Popular Post

Indonesian National Footbal Team Prospects Justin Hubner Set to O...

Justin Hubner will undergo an oath-taking procession as an Indonesian citizen (WNI) in Jakarta on Wednesday (12/6).

Indonesian Women Singles Ruzana Wins Sri Lanka International Seri...

Indonesian women's singles badminton player Ruzana won the Sri Lanka International Series 2024 tournament held at the Indoor Stadium Galle.

Indonesian Fencing Team Wins 5 Medals at SEAFF Junior and Cadet C...

The Indonesian cadet and junior fencing team won a total of five medals in the ASEAN Fencing Championships “SEAFF Junior and Cadet Championships 2024”.